Saturday, June 13, 2015

Ramping up for Epic battles!

The last months have been filled with lots of activity, and a lot of X-Wing gaming.

Actually, there was so many things going on, that I decided not to publish any comments for lack of time, and also because they were mostly Tournament-style 100-points skirmishes.

Two big events happened for my X-Wing gaming: a big regional tournament in which I participated and finished 3rd out of 27 players (using a variant of the famous YT-2400 + Corran Horn (E-Wing)), and an evening tournament I organized at the gaming club I'm member of. Both of them were lots of fun, and especially the one in my club was run in a great atmosphere (plus I won it!). Before and after, I played several skirmishes to try out different lists.

The most important thing is that we finally are getting ready to fight a big Epic Team battle, and that will be the theme of the next few posts.

Now, a couple pictures of what happened with X-Wing in the last couple months:


My prize for being 3rd (I won 4 battles and lost 1) in a regional tournament
Small tournament in my club (we were 6 people; I won 3 games and lost none)

One of my battles. My version of Corran Horn (with R2D2 and FCS) proved very durable and tough to beat

A battle during the tournament using my secondary mat; this was the first time I used it; the problem is that the geometric patterns are too confusing

A tutorial I ran on Huge ships; in this case, the CR90 Corvette


No comments:

Post a Comment